INSPIRED BY THEN. SUPERCHARGED FOR NOW.
A modern reimagining of FootJoy's rich footwear history, supercharged with technology and innovation, developed with the world’s best players. It sets a new standard in golf footwear. FJ, The #1 Shoe in Golf.
Inspired by Frederick Packard, FootJoy's founder and a shoe pioneer who drove the adoption of many modern manufacturing innovations still used today. The Packard features a pebble grain leather in both the vamp and the quarter. The collection uses a calfskin croc print accent in the saddle area, complemented by a natural leather welt and contrast stitching.
- Details That Matter: Exquisite craftsmanship and premium hand-selected materials form an irresistible silhouette with uncompromising playing comfort.
- Introducing FootJoy's revolutionary VersaTrax+ technology delivering unparalleled traction and stability in every playing condition and on every playing surface.
- Soft, Supple, waterproof, Pittard’s leather uppers featuring patterns that reflect the iconic style of yesteryear.
- Estane® TPU, provides enhanced traction on all surfaces.
- Ortholite EcoPlush FitBed® for enhanced stability and comfort.
- Laser Street Last: Full rounded toe character, standard forefoot and instep with a slightly narrow heel. Refined toe shape for a classic profile.
- Pulsar Low Profile Cleats by Softspikes.
- Waterproof: FJ warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for one year.
- Code: 53908
We value our customers and take every order carefully.
Cash On Delivery available in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur. Please contact us to make your appointment.
Enjoy FREE Shipping when purchase over RM3000 and above.
The table below shown the shipping cost of product sold in Peninsular Malaysia, East Malaysia and also International Shipping*:
|PRODUCT CATEGORIES||PENINSULAR MALAYSIA|
|15/item||30 - 40/item||Various|
*The price may various for international shipping depends on volumetric and country, please contact us for assistance!
Tracking number/link will be provided. Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday, within 3-5 working days.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.