CKL Golf ('us', 'we' or 'our') operates http://www.cklgolf.com (the 'Site'). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using (the 'Site'), you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Collection Of Personal Data:
The term “Personal Data” means any information in the possession or control of CKL Golf that relates directly or indirectly to an individual to the extent that the individual can be identified or are identifiable from that and other information in the possession of us such as name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, etc.
The information you provide will be collected and stored securely. You may use the Site to register to receive additional information or services. When you register, you will be asked for contact information like your name, postal address and e-mail address.
Use Of Personal Data:
The purposes for which Personal Data is processed include the following:
- To respond to your requests and to fulfil your orders for products and services.
- To improve products and services, make your experience more efficient and relevant and provide you with a personalised service.
- To administer this website
- To analyse and research website visitors' demographics, interests, and pages viewed based on the information provided during ordering, from server log files, or surveys
- To contact you from time to time with information of new products and services or events that may be of interest to you.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To use for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ('Log Data'). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
The 'Site' is continually improved by adding new functionality and features and by improving and adding to existing services. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, data practices will change from time to time. If and when data practices change, such changes will (as soon as practicable) be posted on this website to notify you of the changes. You should check this page frequently.
You will understandably have a concern about privacy. Your privacy is respected and your personal information is treated with the highest standards of safety, security and confidentiality. To better protect your privacy, this notice explains online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used on this website.