Welcome to CKL Golf online! We are committed to make your shopping experience as fuss-free and enjoyable as much as possible. These terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) apply to https://www.cklgolf.com (the “Site”) and form the terms and conditions on which we cater products and services to you. Please read through the T&Cs prior to using the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs. CKL Golf may modify any of the terms at any time and such modification will supersede and replace any previous terms.
1.0 Prohibited Activities
You agree and undertake not to:
- Use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilisation and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site; and
- Post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libellous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
2.0 Intellectual Property Rights and Copyrights
1. CKL Golf owns all the intellectual property rights and copyrights in all materials, texts, contents and information made available on the Site.
2. You may not copy, reproduce, re-transmit, modify, republish, post, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without CKL Golf’s prior permission, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such permission before dealing with any content or material that is available on the Site.
- You may place an order with us by completing and submitting the order form on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders. All orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Site, and we shall be entitled, but not obliged, to process such order(s) without your further consent and any further reference or notice to you.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all orders received from or through the Site in our sole and absolute discretion. Our acceptance of your order will take place when a confirmation email is sent to your registered email address with us, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Each fully-paid order accepted by us shall constitute a separate and individual contract governed by these T&Cs (an “Order”). We will assign an order number to your Order when we accept your Order. Please tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your Order.
- If we are unable to process your order, we will inform you of this. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources for which we could not reasonably plan, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and do not include cost of delivery and packaging.
- We accept payment via online payment gateway, bank in and Cash on Delivery. Goods will only be released once payment has been received by us in full. By clicking the “Submit My Order” button, you will be directed to the payment gateway page and you can complete your payment via a secured credit card transaction. Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issued card due to Foreign Exchange.
- Please note that we are not responsible for problems associated with the incorrect use and handling of our products. If you believe you have received a defective item, contact us with your order reference, invoice/receipt as well as a photograph and description of the defect.
- If you believe you have received the wrong item, contact us with your order number, and a photograph of the item. We may ask you to proceed with sending your item back to us, for which your postage will be reimbursed. Please note that items will have to be unopened and intact. If the correct item is no longer in-stock, a refund will be issued instead.
- The cost of delivery of your Order will be displayed to you on our Site when you check out.
- Orders are processed and dispatched from our shop to our local delivery partner within an estimated 5 working days. Our local delivery partner shall deliver the Product to the address specified in your Order. Deliveries will be done on business days, not on weekends or public holidays.
- Deliveries outside Malaysia shall carry an additional delivery charge, and a slightly longer delivery time should be expected. CKL Golf will advise if there are any additional carriage charges to your confirmed order once it had been received by us for processing.
- CKL Golf shall notify you should any product(s) be unavailable for any reason whatever or late for dispatched.
7.0 Limitation of liability
In no event shall CKL Golf, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. CKL Golf, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
CKL Golf reserves the right, in its sole discretion at any time to suspend or terminate the operation of this Website without prior notice to you and without the need to give you reasons for such termination.
You agree to indemnify, defend CKL Golf, its directors, officers, employees, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
10.0 Personal Data
11.0 Third Party Right
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by CKL Golf, including third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that CKL Golf is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third-party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve CKL Golf from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third-party website.
We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites before using them and disclosing your personal data to them.
- Assignment: You may not assign these T&Cs or any rights or obligations under these T&Cs to any party.
- Waiver & Severability: The failure of CKL Golf to enforce any right or provision of these T&Cs shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
13.0 Enquiries and Complaints
If you do have a complaint, please contact us. We welcome feedback from customers as it helps us provide a better service for our customers. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.
Thanks for supporting CKL Golf.