TaylorMade 2019 TP5 golf balls pack more speed into their most complete tour ball. The speed layer system features four increasingly stiff layers with High Flex Material, or HFM, to increase ball speed through greater rebound. HFM is a new higher modulus material that works like a stiff spring that builds up energy when compressed and rebounds quickly to boost ball speed. The Dual-Spin cover features a softer cast urethane to increase groove interaction, giving you more spin and control around the greens.
- Softer cast urethane Dual-Spin cover increases groove interaction for more spin and control around the greens
- Four increasingly stiff layers with HFM (High Flex Material) increase ball speed through greater rebound
- HFM is a new material that improves energy transfer through the ball for more speed by acting like a stiff spring when compressed
- Tri-fast core features lower compression for increased launch angle and less drag
- Improved urethane compound cover and paint formula increases durability
- 322 seamless dimple pattern
- More workable with a mid trajectory
- Softer feel and higher wedge spin
- TaylorMade compression rating of 87
- Five-piece construction
We value our customers and take every order carefully.
Cash On Delivery available in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur. Please contact us to make your appointment.
Enjoy FREE Shipping when purchase over RM2500 and above.
The table below shown the shipping cost of product sold in Peninsular Malaysia, East Malaysia and also International Shipping*:
|PRODUCT CATEGORIES||PENINSULAR MALAYSIA|
|15/item||30 - 40/item||Various|
*The price may various for international shipping depends on volumetric and country, please contact us for assistance!
Tracking number/link will be provided. Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday, within 3-5 working days.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.